Monday, November 27, 2023

Puzzle 8 - TapAqre & a shill for Black-Out Friday 2023

     First and foremost I would like to announce the end of the short lived trend of using single characters as themes for puzzles, a moment of silence if you will. Anyways, I've recently taken part in Black-Out Friday 2023, and I want to share the puzzle I made for it here, as well as the entire set! The theme was to make any shading puzzle you wanted, so I decided to mash together a couple of personal favorite genres, Tapa and Aqre.

     And here is the link to the full pdf with all of the puzzles! (I recommend checking out non's puzzle, it's pretty good.)

Black-Out Friday 2023  


⁴ Both Tapa and Aqre are 4 letters long, and this is footnote number 4... coincidence⁶? That's for you to decide...

⁶ Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment