Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Puzzles 7, 8, & 9 - Various Metas

     Happy new year!⁷ I don't actually have much to say about this, so please enjoy some metas that I've made that I want to preserve.

ANXIETY
CHEST X-RAY
CRAZY EX
EPITAXY
LARYNX
ONYX
PROXY
QUIXOTRY
SIOUX CITY
TAX DAY
THE STYX
ZZYZX

This was the first meta I ever made and I am immensely happy with it.

DEBRIS
MNEMONIC
LEOPARD
ISLAND
GHOST
BUSINESS
DAMN
BALLET
FEBRUARY
JEOPARDY

This one was based on a fun factoid I heard some time ago from a Vsauce video. ROT13 Gur snpgbvq orvat gung rirel yrggre vf fvyrag fbzrgvzrf, rkprcg i.

ARGENTINA
GROUCH
LEONIDS
PARENT
PEANUTS CARTOONS
QUOTE
REPUBLIC
SHELTER

ROT13 Fubhgbhgf gb Qrhfbiv sbe fhttrfgvat Yrbavqf naq Crnahgf pnegbbaf.

 

⁷What do you mean it's the second?

No comments:

Post a Comment